I would like to recount exactly what happend next, but I am not sure that I can do that very accurately as the details are a bit hazy. I remember a lovely lunch at Tokara, complimented by two bottles of the finest Thelema Chardonnay, the successful German Wedding cup challenge, and well... sometime after two more wineries and a lot more wine, the ride back to Cape Town ended up looking like this:
Now you might notice that a certain guest from Texas is missing from this lovely photo collage.... and that is because not only was Libby talented enough to hold a camera in one hand and the wine bottle in the other, but also because she was smart enough not to turn the camera on herself!

Does Jared only drink wine if he's wearing that blue shirt?
ReplyDeleteThank God I was taking the photos - I don't like to incriminate myself ;)
ReplyDelete