Walking down Mission street, I usually expect to see everything from pickled pigs ears to chargers for first-edition cell phones, but I was stopped in my tracks when I saw this lovely pair of Cinderella slippers in the window of a Payless shoe store:
In case you can’t read the label, they are designed by no other than Project Runway’s very own Christian Siriano, one of my all-time favorite designers from the show and winner of PR Season 4. Apparently in collaboration with Payless, (most likely modeling after Target's many successful top designer partnerships) Christian Siriano has an reasonbly priced but still quite "fierce"collection.
Since I live in a city that has a high level of appreciation for patterned socks with open toe Birkenstocks and hipsters in mom jeans with Amish-inspired print blouses (see the NYT's recent analysis of SF fashion), these beauts have yet to make it out of the house. Luckily, I have a few trips to Texas in my future and I know that their shininess and impracticality will certainly be appreciated there....
No comments:
Post a Comment