
That's right folks, that's me, in the shadow of one of the most famous buildings in the world, shivering, with frozen toes and a steely reserve not to wait in line to ascend to the top of the tower to gaze upon the snow covered city below.
My week-long trip to Paris to visit Michelle and Joseph, students of the French language and tour guides extraordinaries, was too short to say the least. Despite Michelle's ability to keep me awake for longer than I had ever thought possible, I still feel as though I barely scratched the surface of the culture-packed French capital. Visits to major museums, shows, excellent restaurants, cathedrals, monuments, and innumerable wine bars only left me with the feeling that I must come back. And that I must learn a bit more French before doing so.
Here are a few photo highlights from the trip:
 |
| Les amoureux at the Arc de Triomphe |
 |
| The IM Pei pyramid at the Louvre |
 |
| Checking in with some of the 6 million residents in the Paris catacombs |
 |
| Running on pure adrenaline (and a bit of champagne) after lots of traveling and little sleeping |
 |
| Too hungover for more champagne the next morning at Moet & Chandon? |
 |
| Never! |
 |
| Le Moulin Rouge |
 |
| Feeling the love in the City of Lights |
Oh man, I need to hear more about this trip. I did not know about the catacombs! Did you run from a minataur? klg
ReplyDeleteYou look like a miniature doll in front of the Eiffel tower.
ReplyDeleteWow!!!!!!!! I need to hear all about it! It looks like Y'all had a great time. You look so pretty in the pics!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteMinataurs, catacombs, unknown offal, oh my! Glad to hear that the outfit planning resulted in more of a doll-like appearance as a state puff look was quite possible.
ReplyDelete