Hangin' tight, flexin' our flow, and chillin' out max with visitors galore here in sunny SF. That's right--sunny SF. Frequent blog readers will know how I feel about San Francisco weather (supershittycalifradulent). Nevertheless, I have to say that I am definitely seeing the upside of not having seasons- no summer, but hey, no winter! As the rest of the country wallowed in snow and ice for the past week, we have had some of the sunniest weather we have seen in the city thus far. Punxsutawney Phil must know what he is doing because it has been rather spring-like here in Fog City.
Not one to waste a sunny day, I dragged our weekend visitors Christie and Adam outside as often as possible. Planning our day? Let's discuss in the park. Where should we watch the Superbowl? Let's think about it in the park. Tired? Hey, I have a blanket we can bring to the park...
Sunday, we ensured that that the entire day would be spent outside by purchasing a brand spanking new hillbilly golf set (yes, we understand that this makes our set very drugstore cowboy, but honestly, I didn't quite have the wherewithal to saw and measure PVC pipes on that particular Sunday morning) and a few tasty libations. As we took up a disproportionate amount of space and explained our foreign sport to other park goers, we realized that life isn't so bad here in SF.
So if you are currently buried in snow, dreary weather, and/or the winter blues- book a trip out west because you know that we always keep it classy here in San Francisco...

No comments:
Post a Comment