Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Movin on up, out, and away!

Sorry faithful readers for our looong absence from the Dos Texpatriates blog.  Not only have we been more than a little bit busy with the transfer from SF to Houston, but the Dos Texpatriates have also been separated for the past two and a half weeks (tear).   As Jared blazes new trails in Houston, setting up our new nest with lovely rented furniture and startling Texans with his continued devotion to public transportation, I have been working non-stop to wrap things up on the Californian end.  And by wrap things up, I don't mean pack (which is what I should be doing right now), I mean try to delicately extract myself from the three roles I am filling in for at KBAS.  You can take a wild guess at how that is going....

So until the Dos Texpatriates are reunited, we ask you, faithful readers to hold tight!  As a gesture of apology for this absence, we offer these gems from the 2011 Galvin family calendar:





The first reader to guess the theme from each picture wins free lodging at the Dos Texpatriates newest abode!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Peeps!

    Hope you are enjoying the new city, we miss you guys! I've been waiting weeks for the right guess - I can't figure out any of these - you have to post the answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey buddy! You are looking at depictions of Derelicte (Zoolander's ill-fated campaign) and Jersey Shore (seen that TV gem yet?). As the only reader to express interest in the competition, you win a complementary 2 night stay in the Dos Texpatriates abode of your choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! I dont know what to say... first, I'd like to thank my wife, without her support I wouldnt have been able to not guess the right answers. Big thanks to my parents, my publicist and manager, and of course - the big man - thanks JC for giving me the courage to not guess.
    We choose whatever abode we can find the Dos Texpatriates in - maybe one in Bali. See you soon...

    ReplyDelete