Thursday, January 16, 2014

We've Popped across the Pond!


That's right...another international move and the Texpatriates are back! So stay tuned for posts from the London edition. No promises on the frequency of posts, as the newest Texpatriate takes up more than a bit of our free time, but we will be sure to do our best to keep you updated! 

3 comments:

  1. Has Z dog made it over as well?! I can't wait to hear / see more. All the best with your latest adventure in London town. Saving dollars and starting my research and history lessons now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just realized you would have no way of knowing who 'bury MOD is. That was my attempt at a blog . And the name was it. Have not done anything else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a guess on Ms. 'bury's identity :) Would love to see some pics from the new place-- I will subscribe to your blog just in case there are any updates ;)

      Delete