In order to oblige the request of my lovely and results-oriented friend Eva, I have created a dashboard to report on my progress on various activities since my move to San Francisco. Here are the results for this week:
SUMMARY: Effort levels have been quite varied in all categories other than maintaing contact with old friends. These trends reflect swings in my motivation levels relating to activities such as job hunting, finding new friends, organizing the apartment, and staying physically fit. The category of money making/ spending requires additional explaination: my primary income generation method this week has been via the sale of household items on Craigslist. Monday, I brought in $150 and Wednesday I brought in $175. Unfortunately, on Monday I also succombed to mall kiosk miracle products, negating the day's earlier sale.
Hopefully this will please our readers that are more interested in performance metrics and proven results than sunset pictures and intoxicated escapades (both regular features on this blog). Any suggestions for forecast goals or future action items can be refered to my accountablility manager, Ms. Eva Gascue.

I'm glad you've taken my advice. What your week to date performance tells me is that you are sustaining a pretty well rounded week as I see that most of the no effort days are usually mitigated by a highly productive day. For example, with respect to money making and money spending, you managed to come out even on Monday and Tuesday you were flat..pretty lowsy thus far. Then you come back and blow it out of the park on Wednesday and exceed forecast goals. I'm really liking seeing these results. I think you are on a good trajectory, Nancy. After making some projections based on these trends, it looks like you'll close the quarter at 101% to plan!
ReplyDelete